Despite the increase in alternative forms of payment via non-physical channels like mobile, cards still remain a dominant form of payment in many countries and will remain so for a significant period of time. Ubiqitous access to technology has led to a similar increase in theft of physical cards or card details to carry out fraudulent transactions.
Similarly, the fintech industry has developed defences against card fraud that range from the preventative use of predictive data analytics to placing the power in a consumer’s hand to control card activity.
Here are a few solutions to combat card fraud from the Matchi platform:
- All-encompassing payment card management app that reduces fraud and enhances customer control.
- 3D enabled secure fusion biometric solution for ecommerce transactions
- Allows consumers to control which cards can be used for transactions- to combat fraud
- Allows clients to switch cards on and off for specified times and types of transactions
- Algorithmic detection of credit card fraud for online transactions
- Contact Terence Singh for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Challenges and Scans – get a 10% discount when you use the code “TrendReports” (http://campaigns.matchi.biz/discount/)
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: Matchi is a global fintech innovation match-making firm, since 2013. Matchi has worked with over 100 leading banks and insurance companies (FIs) around the world, and has a database of over 2,500 fintech firms. Matchi provides both a highly curated portal of fintech solutions, as well as bespoke projects for FI clients to source targeted fintech solutions aimed at the FIs focus areas / pain points. The global Matchi team has run Innovation Challenges and Market Scans for multiple FIs around the world, in markets as diverse as Canada, Japan and India, as well as searches in other geographies.