Well done to Matchi fintechs on 2018 Fintech100 list
The prestigious 2018 Fintech100 was announced today, highlighting dynamic fintechs from around the world that are transforming the financial services industry. From digital payments and lending, to insurtech and neo-banking, these fintechs are taking the sector by storm. We are proud to have 10 Matchi fintechs listed in the Emerging 50 Fintechs and 24 listed in the Leading 50 Fintechs.
The Leading 50 fintech firms around the globe are ranked based on innovation, capital raising activity, size and reach, while the Emerging 50 are exciting new fintechs at the forefront of innovative technologies and practices, which are often pursuing new business models.
The following Matchi members have been included in the 2018 Emerging 50 Fintechs category:
- Cashaa, a next generation banking platform
- Geru, the digital marketing simulator
- InstaReM, an international money transfer company
- Konfio, an online lending platform for small business loans
- Look Who’s Charging, a service that enables you to link bank statement data to merchant details
- Nod, a global platform that enables on-demand access to help with financial decisions and questions about money from a network of trusted financial experts
- Omise, a payment gateway for Asia
- Quantexa, a big data analytics company
- Shift Technology, which leverages the best of data science to automatically detect networks of fraudsters in insurance
- ThisIsMe, which offers proprietary, true identification technology
The following Matchi members have been included in the 2018 Leading 50 Fintechs category:
- Adyen, a global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale payments
- Affirm, the financial company for everyday people
- Afterpay Touch Group, a technology-driven payments company with a mission to make purchasing feel great for a global customer base
- Airwallex, which offers high-speed, low-cost global payments for all
- Ant Financial, an online payment services provider that enables individuals and businesses to execute payments online securely
- Atom bank, a digital financial company and challenger bank
- Clover Health, a health insurance company using technology in measurable ways to change healthcare for the better
- Coinbase, a digital currency exchange
- Compass, which offers a broad variety of technological solutions applied to a range of financial services, from personal to commercial finance, including retail banking, financial investments and crypto-currencies
- Dianrong, an online marketplace lending company.
- GuiaBolso, Brazil`s leading personal finance platform
- JD Finance, which offers online financial services and products, including consumer credit and wealth management products
- Kabbage, which provides small businesses access to lines of credit of up to $250,000
- Klarna, a Swedish bank that provides online financial services such as payment solutions for online storefronts, debt collection, credit payments and more
- Kreditech, an online lender that offers loans to individuals based on their creditworthiness, analysed using their online data instead of using traditional credit rating information
- Lemonade, a property and casualty insurance company offering renters and home insurance policies for homes, apartments, co-ops and condos
- Lendix, an online marketplace for business loans, enabling investors to lend money directly to small- and medium-sized enterprises
- Metromile, a car insurance fintech that offers pay-per-mile insurance and a driving app
- Nubank, a Brazilian fintech company that acts as a digital bank and credit card operator
- Oscar Health, a technology-focused health insurance company working in telemedicine, healthcare-focused technological interfaces, and transparent claims pricing systems
- OurCrowd, an equity crowdfunding platform built for accredited investors to provide venture capital funding for early-stage start-ups
- solarisBank, a Berlin-based fintech company that offers Banking as a Platform service
- TransferWise, an international money transfer company
- WeLab, which is reinventing traditional financial services by creating seamless mobile lending experiences
Congratulations to all these Fintechs on being included in the fifth edition of the annual Fintech100 report, a collaboration between fintech investment firm H2 Ventures and KPMG Fintech.
A special congratulations to the five Matchi members who made it into the top 10 companies in the 2018 Fintech100: Ant Financial (first place), JD Finance (second place), Oscar Health (sixth), Nubank (seventh) and Atom Bank (ninth).