ADGM and KPMG have come together to launch an Innovation Challenge that invites mature fintech start-ups to address emerging business challenges identified by financial institutions in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. If you are looking to grow your fintech business into the MEASA region, we invite you to watch this insightful online discussion with Wai Lum Kwok, Executive Director Capital Markets, Financial Services Authority, ADGM and Jan Reinmueller, Head of KPMG Digital Village in Singapore.
Discussion Focus Areas:
- An overview of the Abu Dhabi Fintech Ecosystem and the upcoming Abu Dhabi Fintech Summit.
- A review of the challenge categories and our insight into how to draft a high quality application that will the impress the judges.
- Benefits and opportunities for the 10 shortlisted firms – including a special bonus prize for the 2 ultimate winners. /li>
25 August 2017 is the deadline to apply for this incredible opportunity, we highly recommend you take the time to watch this webinar before then.
- Contact Sashreka Pillay for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: Matchi is a global fintech innovation match-making firm, since 2013. Matchi has worked with over 100 leading banks and insurance companies (FIs) around the world, and has a database of over 2,500 fintech firms. Matchi provides both a highly curated portal of fintech solutions, as well as bespoke projects for FI clients to source targeted fintech solutions aimed at the FIs focus areas / pain points. The global Matchi team has run Innovation Challenges and Market Scans for multiple FIs around the world, in markets as diverse as Canada, Japan and India, as well as searches in other geographies.