ADGM and KPMG have come together to launch an Innovation Challenge that invites mature fintech start-ups to address emerging business challenges identified by financial institutions in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. If you are looking to grow your fintech business into the MEASA region, we invite you to watch this insightful online discussion with Wai Lum Kwok, Executive Director Capital Markets, Financial Services Authority, ADGM and Jan Reinmueller, Head of KPMG Digital Village in Singapore.
Discussion Focus Areas:
- An overview of the Abu Dhabi Fintech Ecosystem and the upcoming Abu Dhabi Fintech Summit.
- A review of the challenge categories and our insight into how to draft a high quality application that will the impress the judges.
- Benefits and opportunities for the 10 shortlisted firms – including a special bonus prize for the 2 ultimate winners. /li>
25 August 2017 is the deadline to apply for this incredible opportunity, we highly recommend you take the time to watch this webinar before then.
- Contact Freda Gray for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: KPMG-Matchi has proven and practical approaches to connect our clients with high quality and relevant emerging technology solutions from around the world. We do this in a way that builds internal support and leads to real business impact.
Leveraging our network of 6,500+ emerging tech firms around the world, we have pioneered targeted and facilitated matchmaking mechanisms to ensure the right solution is quickly selected and reviewed without compromising quality.