The Global FinTech Hackcelerator is looking for the most innovative start-ups from across the globe who can address problem statements contributed by the global FinTech community and the financial services industry.
Listen to Sopnendu Mohanty from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Jan Reinmueller from KPMG Digital Village in Singapore as they discuss the ins and outs of this year's programme.
With the deadline for response (15 July 2017) rapidly approaching, this webinar gives the insider perspective on how to position your response for success and make the most of this incredible opportunity.
- An overview of the Singapore fintech ecosystem
- Global Fintech Hackcelerator 2017 and why you should respond
- Tips and Tricks to position your response for success
- Scoring and Judging processes
- What’s in store for the 20 shortlisted firms before, during and after the Singapore Fintech Festival
- Contact Freda Gray for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: KPMG-Matchi has proven and practical approaches to connect our clients with high quality and relevant emerging technology solutions from around the world. We do this in a way that builds internal support and leads to real business impact.
Leveraging our network of 6,500+ emerging tech firms around the world, we have pioneered targeted and facilitated matchmaking mechanisms to ensure the right solution is quickly selected and reviewed without compromising quality.