The Global FinTech Hackcelerator is looking for the most innovative start-ups from across the globe who can address problem statements contributed by the global FinTech community and the financial services industry.
Listen to Sopnendu Mohanty from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Jan Reinmueller from KPMG Digital Village in Singapore as they discuss the ins and outs of this year's programme.
With the deadline for response (15 July 2017) rapidly approaching, this webinar gives the insider perspective on how to position your response for success and make the most of this incredible opportunity.
- An overview of the Singapore fintech ecosystem
- Global Fintech Hackcelerator 2017 and why you should respond
- Tips and Tricks to position your response for success
- Scoring and Judging processes
- What’s in store for the 20 shortlisted firms before, during and after the Singapore Fintech Festival
- Contact Sashreka Pillay for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: Matchi is a global fintech innovation match-making firm, since 2013. Matchi has worked with over 100 leading banks and insurance companies (FIs) around the world, and has a database of over 2,500 fintech firms. Matchi provides both a highly curated portal of fintech solutions, as well as bespoke projects for FI clients to source targeted fintech solutions aimed at the FIs focus areas / pain points. The global Matchi team has run Innovation Challenges and Market Scans for multiple FIs around the world, in markets as diverse as Canada, Japan and India, as well as searches in other geographies.