We've built our Matchi Innovation Challenges as a staggered decision making process. This means each round has increasingly more detailed information requirements. It also means you have a quick view on whether working together is a possibility without being dragged along for months.
That's what makes your Matchi Innovation Challenge application critical. It's your ticket to the next round. Join us for a candid discussion on bringing your A-Game to the application.
- What are financial institutions actually looking for when choosing a fintech firm to collaborate with?
- What are the bare minimum points a fintech firm should cover to get them to the next round?
- What should a fintech firm be aware of or not do when applying for a Matchi Innovation Challenge?
- Contact Freda Gray for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: KPMG-Matchi has proven and practical approaches to connect our clients with high quality and relevant emerging technology solutions from around the world. We do this in a way that builds internal support and leads to real business impact.
Leveraging our network of 6,500+ emerging tech firms around the world, we have pioneered targeted and facilitated matchmaking mechanisms to ensure the right solution is quickly selected and reviewed without compromising quality.