We've built our Matchi Innovation Challenges as a staggered decision making process. This means each round has increasingly more detailed information requirements. It also means you have a quick view on whether working together is a possibility without being dragged along for months.
That's what makes your Matchi Innovation Challenge application critical. It's your ticket to the next round. Join us for a candid discussion on bringing your A-Game to the application.
- What are financial institutions actually looking for when choosing a fintech firm to collaborate with?
- What are the bare minimum points a fintech firm should cover to get them to the next round?
- What should a fintech firm be aware of or not do when applying for a Matchi Innovation Challenge?
- Contact Sashreka Pillay for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: Matchi is a global fintech innovation match-making firm, since 2013. Matchi has worked with over 100 leading banks and insurance companies (FIs) around the world, and has a database of over 2,500 fintech firms. Matchi provides both a highly curated portal of fintech solutions, as well as bespoke projects for FI clients to source targeted fintech solutions aimed at the FIs focus areas / pain points. The global Matchi team has run Innovation Challenges and Market Scans for multiple FIs around the world, in markets as diverse as Canada, Japan and India, as well as searches in other geographies.