[Online Live Lunch]
Many people in the financial services industry hold high hopes for the positive impact that Blockchain can have. Possible use cases include authentication, asset management, real-time financial audit and reporting capability among other. According to KPMG, Blockchain is set to accelerate transformation in the insurance industry.
How much of this is wishful thinking and how much is real?
Let's get real about Blockchain:
- What is it about Blockchain that makes so many people so excited?
- What are the various use cases of Blockchain in the financial services sector?
- Are Financial Institutions really implementing Blockchain solutions?
- Contact Freda Gray for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: KPMG-Matchi has proven and practical approaches to connect our clients with high quality and relevant emerging technology solutions from around the world. We do this in a way that builds internal support and leads to real business impact.
Leveraging our network of 6,500+ emerging tech firms around the world, we have pioneered targeted and facilitated matchmaking mechanisms to ensure the right solution is quickly selected and reviewed without compromising quality.