[Online Live Lunch]
Many people in the financial services industry hold high hopes for the positive impact that Blockchain can have. Possible use cases include authentication, asset management, real-time financial audit and reporting capability among other. According to KPMG, Blockchain is set to accelerate transformation in the insurance industry.
How much of this is wishful thinking and how much is real?
Let's get real about Blockchain:
- What is it about Blockchain that makes so many people so excited?
- What are the various use cases of Blockchain in the financial services sector?
- Are Financial Institutions really implementing Blockchain solutions?
- Contact Sashreka Pillay for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: Matchi is a global fintech innovation match-making firm, since 2013. Matchi has worked with over 100 leading banks and insurance companies (FIs) around the world, and has a database of over 2,500 fintech firms. Matchi provides both a highly curated portal of fintech solutions, as well as bespoke projects for FI clients to source targeted fintech solutions aimed at the FIs focus areas / pain points. The global Matchi team has run Innovation Challenges and Market Scans for multiple FIs around the world, in markets as diverse as Canada, Japan and India, as well as searches in other geographies.