Artificial intelligence is a complex field of technology that can replace human decision making with sophisticated computer software.
It is based on algorithms that can recognise patterns, predict probable outcomes and adjust its “behaviour” using this data over time.
It finds applications in judgement based decisions such as investing, including stock selection and portfolio management. A simple, though far-reaching, application is its use in human based interactions like call centres, where it is able to recall vast quantities of data and provide potentially superior advice.
The use cases of artificial intelligence is increasing in the fintech field for several different types of applications that are set to grow in the near future
- Using artificial intelligence systems to simplify and manage cash cycle management
- Cloud based artificial intelligence analysis of SME finance which identifies issues and suggests solutions
- Algorithmic trading methodology using artificial intelligence to predict market prices and volatility
- Tailor-made text understanding system that uses advanced linguistic, semantic technologies combined with ConceptNet modelling and machine learning to cater for deep intelligent and cross-language quality to serve customers better and improve internal company processes.
- A useful customer service solution which uses natural language processing and artificial intelligence to decrease costs and user purchase abandonment rates.
- Contact Terence Singh for specifics about any of the solutions mentioned above
- Challenges and Scans – get a 10% discount when you use the code “TrendReports” (http://campaigns.matchi.biz/discount/)
- Follow Matchi on Twitter and LinkedIn
More on Matchi: Matchi is a global fintech innovation match-making firm, since 2013. Matchi has worked with over 100 leading banks and insurance companies (FIs) around the world, and has a database of over 2,500 fintech firms. Matchi provides both a highly curated portal of fintech solutions, as well as bespoke projects for FI clients to source targeted fintech solutions aimed at the FIs focus areas / pain points. The global Matchi team has run Innovation Challenges and Market Scans for multiple FIs around the world, in markets as diverse as Canada, Japan and India, as well as searches in other geographies.