Do you have a solution that aligns to any of these focus areas?
When our CEO (David Milligan) was asked to speak on a panel at Money Expo last week, the theme “What’s keeping Financial Institutions awake at night?” struck a chord with the Matchi team. In a recent survey to our 70+ FI Members, we got a global perspective on the answer to this question – and here are the results.
The Top 5 things keeping Matchi FI Members awake at night:
- Data Analytics
- Understanding customer segments and their needs in a more detailed and actionable way
- Credit analytics for SME Banking
- Next Generation Payments
- Figuring out how to respond and where possible incorporate new payments approaches that are being developed by fintech firms in various parts of the world.
- Customer Onboarding and Customer Identification & Authentication
- Leveraging new ways to sign up customers in compliant ways especially using mobile devices.
- Easier ways to authenticate existing customers eg) biometrics and behavioral authentication
- Wealth Tech
- Enabling digital tools for investment for both clients and financial advisers ranging from high net worth individuals to young investors who are just getting started.
- Cyber Security
- Deploying tools to combat increasingly sophisticated attacks
If you have an implementable solution (at least at prototype phase) that’s aligned to any of the above focus areas, we’d love to hear from you. Reach out directly to Freda Gray at to introduce your innovation to our international network of key decision-makers who can open the door to pilot projects and ultimately innovation implementation.