Announcing our Innovation Partnership with Africa's Largest FinTech Event
Matchi is delighted to announce that we have partnered with Dot Finance Africa 2016 and that Terence Singh and Sashreka Pillay from our team will be heading to Nairobi from 4-5 May to present Matchi to 400+ delegates at Africa's largest FinTech event.
Delegates can expect an unrivalled conference programme featuring 50+ speakers, and 70+ exhibitors from around the world including 30 of Matchi's leading Innovator Members (FinTech firms) who will exhibit and demo their groundbreaking technology in the StartUp Village. This is your chance to view the latest innovations that are set to shape the future of finance!
With more than 50 speakers set to participate, including some of the world's foremost fintech influencers, delegates will enjoy thought-provoking discussions and panels tackling the industry's hottest topics:
- Using Mobile and Blockchain Technologies to Create the Internet of Value
- The Future of Financial Services in Africa
- Becoming the Bank of the Future
- Customer Experience: The Next Frontier of Competitive Advantage
- Banking the Next Billion
- Lending in the Cloud
- The Rise of Bitcoin and Blockchain: What Does it Mean for Africa?
- The Future of Payments
- Building Engines of Innovation
- Driving Innovation in the African Insurance Industry
- Capital Markets in Africa: Meeting Technology Challenges Head On
- Islamic Finance in Africa: Driving Growth through Innovation
- Cyber Risk: How to Stay Ahead of the Threat Curve
- Detection and Protection against Bribery and Corruption in the Supply Chain
Admission is complimentary for senior executives of banks & financial institutions in Africa. To join your peers and colleagues from more than 250 institutions from across the continent, register as delegate here www.dotfinancelive.com/delegate-registration.html
View the full programme at www.dotfinancelive.com/agenda.html