David Milligan to present keynote on Effective Collaboration between FIs and FinTech firms
InPayCo takes place in Toronto from 27-28 April 2016 and will combine both leading edge panel discussions and roundtables with international exhibitors, featuring the latest in technology and apps.
Focused on international and mobile payments, InPayCo brings together - for the second time in Canada – a delegation of specialists from the payment industry. Confirmed speakers and delegates from Canada, USA, Europe, Africa and Asia will attend the conference which profiles current and emerging developments in payment processing, service integration, security and regulation.
Matchi CEO, David Milligan will present How Effective Collaboration between FIs and FinTech firms can Drive Innovation Forward
- Why Financial institutions (FIs) need to innovate
- Emerging Models of Innovation in FIs
- Why FIs and Fintech Firms need to collaborate
- Observations of Successful Fintech Innovators
- Emerging Models of Innovation in FIs - what works and what doesn’t
- How to make FI and fintech collaboration work
- The Eastern African success story
- Western Africa is awakening
- The positive impacts of digital payment
Joining Milligan and Rionge, are an additional 30 speakers from major international companies such as Accenture, Mastercard, Scotiabank, CapGemini and Lendified who will provide their expertise on payments of the future. View the full programme at http://inpayco.com