Opportunity to exhibit and demo at KPMG Nigeria Fintech Summit 2016
Raise awareness of your solution within the Nigerian and larger African market
In recognition of the numerous opportunities and potentials in the African Fintech market, KPMG is organizing a one-day Fintech Summit in Lagos, Nigeria on 22 November 2016 with the theme “The Fintech Disruption – Understanding the Value Proposition”.
This event will attract a variety of top level decision makers and audiences from across West Africa’s leading financial service institutions - specifically banks, insurance companies, private equity and venture capital firms, regulators amongst other stakeholders with interest in the Fintech space.
Exhibiting at the Fintech Summit:
We are delighted to extend an invitation to our Fintech Solution Provider network to participate and exhibit at the KPMG Fintech Summit.
The areas of focus for this year’s Summit include Financial Inclusion, Lending and Financing, Payments and Transfers, Wealth Management/ Personal Finance, Insurance, Blockchain and Cyber Security.
Key benefits for participating in the KPMG Fintech Summit 2016
- Raise awareness of your solution within the Nigerian and larger African market
- Meet with and showcase your solution to key prospects/ potential clients and investors
- Attract investments and funding to promote your business to the next level
- Network and identify business partnership opportunities
- Access to contact details of participants that have opted to receive additional information
- Gain insights into the future outlook for financial services
Registering for the event
Registration as an exhibitor at the Fintech Summit attracts a fee of USD1,500.
The registration fee covers the following:
- An exhibition booth (3m x 3m) that can be branded by the exhibitor
- Participant/ exhibitor tag for up to 3 representatives of the company
- Press opportunities
- Your company name and logo on relevant online and print communication
- Light lunch/ refreshment for registered participants
- Support with travel logistics i.e. visa application enquiries and travel information.
- Access to KPMG discounted hotel rate for standard rooms at Eko Hotel and Suites ~ USD150 – 200.
Note: USD1,500 registration fee does not cover fees for visa application, flight, hotel accommodation and meals.
To indicate your interest to register for the Fintech summit please complete the form and someone from KPMG will be in touch with you directly.