Matchi and KPMG to present at Retail Banking Innovation Conference
Don't miss our Fintech 2020: Enable or Disrupt presentation on 23 February 2016
David Milligan (CEO at Matchi) and Warren Mead (Global Co-Lead Fintech at KPMG) will be presenting Fintech2020: Enable or Disrupt? on Day 1 of the upcoming Retail Banking Innovation Conference in London. The conference runs from 23-24 February 2016 and aims to develop ones digital banking proposition utilising the latest models of innovation to achieve customer-centric product development.
Don't miss David and Warren at 8.30am on 23 February for Fintech 2020: Enable or Disrupt?
- Explore whether the new models of financial services will displace the incumbents or provide them with the tools they need to thrive beyond 2020
- Discuss which global banks are most advanced in their strategies and what are they doing to manage this opportunity and apply lessons learned to your plans
- Highlight which tools are most effective in a world where collaboration is the new watchword to achieve effective partnerships
General conference content:
- Map the future of retail banking as its shaped by changing consumer behaviours and compliance issues to plan a digital proposition that relies on open API’s, SaaS and the market model of banking
- Hear examples of internal innovation from conception to execution that utilised a design led, customer-centric approach to enhance your digital product development
- Explore various models of external innovation, such as incubator and accelerator programmes, and investigate the benefits of collaboration and partnerships
- Benefit from best practice approaches to data analytics to ensure you are making your utilisation of data meaningful, secure and bespoke to enhance your customers experience
- Understand principles of sandbox testing new technologies to ensure proof of concept prior to integration into incumbent systems to effectively manage risk and ensure security
The Retail Banking Innovation Conference is designed for those individuals tasked with positioning their organisations as leaders of the new digital retail banking experience. Visit the website for more information or contact Catherine Miller to use our unique Matchi discount code when purchasing your tickets.