The Global FinTech Hackcelerator is back and ready for the 2019 Singapore FinTech Festival. It is the most thrilling programme in the region that is seeking your company to address problem statements contributed by corporations in the financial services industry. Your company will get a chance to submit your pitch on a solution that could tackle these problem statements.
What’s in it for you?
1. SGD 50,000 cash prize for the top 3 winners.
2. All 20 finalists will be fast tracked to receive a SGD 200,000 Proof-of-Concept Grant.
3. An opportunity to challenge industry problems in order to develop and implement a game changing solution.
4. Receive mentorship and guidance from the corporate leaders to help contextualize your solution to address the industry’s needs.
5. Connectivity with the FinTech Community.
Problem Statement Categories
If your company wants to participate in this year’s programme, select the problem statement you wish to address that falls under any of the 4 categories listed below and share with us about your solution. 20 finalists will get selected and proceed to the contextualization phase where for 12 weeks, your company and assigned corporate champion will work together to ensure your solution is market-ready for Demo Day. Each finalist will get a chance to demo their solution at the Singapore FinTech Festival, which takes place from 11th to 15th November 2019.
- Banking and Finance: Solutions which help financial institutions revolutionize the future state of areas within Banking and Finance (i.e. Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management, etc.)
- General: Solutions which empower financial institutions to heighten customer experience or improve their efficiency.
- Financial Inclusion: Solutions which empower consumers and businesses to gain access to financial services.
- Insurance: Solutions which help financial institutions revolutionize the future state of Insurance.
Here is a link to this year’s list of problem statements for clarification: Problem Statements 2019
Submit your application and Good Luck!