Don't miss this opportunity to access the Middle East market
Powered by Matchi and KPMG Digital Village for the second consecutive year; Abu Dhabi Global Market is looking for start-ups to solve real world problem statements faced by corporates for the Fintech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge 2018.
If you have an innovative market-ready solution that addresses the following problem statements, we want you!
Problem Statement 1
How might we enable the easy, seamless redemption of miles so guests can redeem their miles however and wherever they like, in order to drive increased customer engagement for the Etihad Guest Programme?
Problem Statement 2
How might we develop a mechanism for monitoring digital tokens, which have been backed by fiat currency, so consumers can trust that there is a fiat equivalent for each token issued?
Problem Statement 3
How might we make it quicker and easier for regulators to undertake the following processes when developing new regulations:
- Identify existing regulatory policies around the world
- Assess the context, relevance and outcomes of those existing regulations
- Understand the impact of proposed regulations on regulated firms
- Publish proposed regulations in a form that is capable of being ingested digitally by regulated firms.
Benefits for the shortlisted applicants
The Fintech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge 2018 provides you with an opportunity to work with a corporate and expand into new markets. If you are selected, you can look forward to:
- Co-innovating with a leading corporate to contextualise your solution to their needs
- Developing and presenting a working Proof of Concept (POC) at the Fintech Abu Dhabi festival
- Adoption of your innovative solution by the relevant challenge Corporate Champion(s)
- Access to the UAE market
Applications are now open till 30 June 2018, 23:59 Abu Dhabi Time