All entries will be validated by Matchi and KPMG analysts. An ATB Scoring Panel will evaluate each solution based on:
The extent to which the solution:
- Addresses the challenge problem / opportunity
- Enables transformation in the business relating to interaction with customers
- Scalability – ability to handle transaction and user volume
- Expandability - ability to be deployed in another customer segment and/or business area
- Configurability – ability to be easily updated with changes in regulation or business requirements without complex re-development
- Strengthens ATB brand and creates sizzle with customers
- Extent to which the solution is transformative - The extent to which the solution enables transformation in the business and/or how ATB interacts with its customers.
Please ensure your challenge entry covers each of the above as this will determine the selection of finalists to present to ATB Executives and of course final selection of PoC winners. Your challenge entry will be reviewed with your Matchi solution description throughout the evaluation and judging process.
Please note: 1 Solution Description on Matchi = 1 Entry Only
You can only enter a solution description on Matchi into ONE category. Should your solution cover more than one category, please select the most appropriate category and refer to the other relevant categories in your Challenge entry.