- Web Bank Interaction for High Net Worth Individuals
- Financial Services for Travelers
- Entertainment x Blockchain
- Education/ Financial Management Services for Youth
- Client Engagement for the Underbanked / Underinvested
- Super Smart Authentication
Entry to the challenge is exclusively through the Matchi platform at https://matchi.biz/challenge-by-sony-en.
On the Matchi site, FinTech firms from around the world can see details of exactly what we are looking for, can sign up to submit an overview of their innovation, and motivate why it should be selected for the PoC project within Sony Corporation.
All entries will be validated and individually scored against set criteria:
- Novelty / Innovativeness
- Ease of Implementation
- Potential Impact: Revenue, Costs, Efficiency
- Overall Impression
The highest ranking innovation in each of the six themes will have an opportunity to present their solution to a judging panel from Sony on 17 March 2016. From there, at least one innovation will be announced as the ultimate winner and that firm will continue through to the PoC project phase within Sony.